We are excited to announce details as they fall in to place:
- Vicki Lambert from Easthaven Baptist Church will be leading worship.
- Chick-Fil-A will be sponsoring our lunch for Friday’s portion of the event.
- A from Central Asia will be sharing about her work
- Joy Monroe will share with us about resort missions
- Child Bridge will be onsite to discuss their services and foster care and conduct a breakout.
Melanie Morgan, Women’s Ministry and Missions for the Canadian National Baptist Convention (CNBC) and her husband Dan Morgan, Church Planting Leader for CNBC will be sharing about North American Missions
- Charny Beck, MA, LCSW-S Licensed Clinical Social Worker/Supervisor, Marriage and Family Therapist, and Educational Diagnostician, (and pastor’s wife) from STCH Ministries will be conducting a breakout on anxiety and depression.
- For a schedule of the event, click the following: Page 1 Page 2
- We do have a hotel block set up at the Holiday Inn Express. 2 queen beds for $82.00 a night. Rooms must be reserved before March 25, 2019.
Keep up to date by following our facebook page. Registration is now open, and everyone who registers for the event while at MPact will get a free “Why Missions?” T-shirt!
We will not be mailing out posters or flyers for the event. If you wish to print one, or have one in digital format for your worship announcements, please LINK HERE for a JPG of the following image that can be used for either. (just right click and save the image after clicking on the link). I will be creating a poster as well once we have finalized all of our speakers.